FRIENDS of KABADDI
About Friends of Kabaddi:
Supporting member category was felt necessary during the 9th Annual General Meeting of the members of World Kabaddi Federation held in New Delhi on Thursday the 25th day of September 2014 and decided to add “Supporting member” which will be known as “Friends of Kabaddi ” hereafter.
Annual membership Cycle:
Subscription year of the membership will be as below:
- 1st April through 31st March.
- 1st July through 30th June.
- 1st October through 30th September.
- 1st January through 31st December.
Objective of the Friends of Kabaddi:
Primary objective of the Friends of Kabaddi is to reach out to all Kabaddi lovers around the world whose support is crucial for the promotion and development of the indigenous game of Kabaddi.
The funds raised from the membership will be used for the promotion and development of the Federation and in introducing the indigenous game of Kabaddi at global level under the projects mentioned as below:
Short term projects:
- To introduce the game of Kabaddi in Schools, Colleges, Universities and Youth Kabaddi clubs to bring together youth leaders from divided communities to unite young people through the game of Kabaddi.
- To contribute United Nations by integrating the Culture, Education, Environment, Indigenous People, Women and Youth in our activities to achieve the UN Millennium Development Goals to Promote gender equality and empower women and to achieve Sports for Peace and Development for building sustainable Peace through Sports.
Long term Projects:
- To promote and develop the game of Kabaddi in every corner of the world for people in maintaining their health always fit through drug free game of Kabaddi with slogan “ Play Kabaddi for Peace and Harmony”.
- To find a way to unite all the Kabaddi organisations under the umbrella of WKF as well as to regularize all the National and Regional / Continental Federations as a professional Kabaddi organization.
- To organize regular official World Cup, World Kabaddi League Championships and International Kabaddi tours for greater participation of Federations, Associations, Youths and Students to represent from their different countries to participate and demonstrate their skills in all the 3 disciplines as well as to promote peace and harmony through Sports and Culture tourism.
Privileges of Friends of Kabaddi.
– All the members will be issued with an official Identity Card subject to renewal annually which can be used as privilege card during WKF events and activities.
– The Identity Card can be also used for availing priority in WKF official’s appointments/ nominations and discounts for attending WKF organized Seminar, Conference, and Training programs.
– The Identity Card of Premier Member (Silver) can be used as a pre requisite for nomination for member of Executive Committee of WKF on priority basis in addition to Privileges of Friends of Kabaddi.
– The Identity Card of Premier Member (Gold) can be used as a pre requisite for Pre registration for attending the UN meetings and conferences in New York, Geneva and Vienna and obtaining United Nations Ground Pass for access to United Nations premises on priority basis in addition to Privileges of Friends of Kabaddi and Silver member.
Membership shall be granted to individuals (18+yrs) and organisations after proper scrutiny upon receipt of the member application form and payment of entrance and membership fee as prescribed from time to time.
Self attested ID and Address proof should be submitted along with the membership/ renewal application form. Fees will be returned to the applicant incase if the membership is not approved.
Annual Membership fees
Annual Membership fee of Friends of Kabaddi for the year 2015-2016 onwards until change is fixed at
Rs. one thousand five hundred only (Approx. US$ 23.00) p.a + one time Entrance fee of Rs. one thousand only (Approx. US$ 15.00)
Premier Members (Silver and Gold Member):
1. Silver Member
Generous donors contributing Rupees fifteen thousand (Approx.US$ 231.00) annually will receive Silver Identity Card and will be eligible for nomination for member of Executive Committee of WKF on priority basis in addition to Privileges of Friends of Kabaddi.
2. Gold Member
Generous donors contributing Rupees thirty thousand (Approx.US$ 462.00) annually will receive Gold Identity Card and will be eligible for designation as a Representatives of WKF to United Nations Economic and Social Council for New York, Geneva and Vienna on priority basis in addition to Privileges of Friends of Kabaddi and Silver member.
By applying for the membership of Friends of Kabaddi, you are saying “I support deeply about the game of Kabaddi and stand in solidarity with WKF”.
Please complete the application form and submit it to:
email@example.com along with the SBI deposit receipt, credited in to the Savings A/c 34362837987 of World Kabaddi Federation with State Bank of India Dharamshala, Kangra, Branch code. 00634.( RTGS: SBIN0000634 and SWIFT: SBININBB277 )